Why Choose the ABA Medicare Program?
The ABA Medicare program is a valuable resource for ABA members approaching 65 or currently enrolled in Medicare and interested in making a switch to a new plan. The program includes:
• ABA-exclusive plans and rates
• Broad medical coverage and prescription drug coverage through the “donut hole”
• Access to the Medicare marketplace for additional plan choices
• Concierge member service for enrollment, billing and third-party communication assistance
• Direct access to Representatives (no phone trees)
Experts to Help you Navigate Medicare
Medicare can be confusing. Our Medicare experts can counsel employees on important considerations, including:
- When is the right time to enroll?
- How does my employment status impact Medicare enrollment?
- How does Medicare impact my social security benefit?
- Will my income level impact the cost of my Medicare benefits?
- How do I choose between a Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage policy?
- Can I transition to Medicare from COBRA?
- What impact does Medicare have on my Health Savings Account (HSA)?
ABA members and their spouses have access to the program and can fully utilize the services and benefits.Get Started
ABA members and their spouses have access to the program and can fully utilize the services and benefits.
Ready to talk or enroll?
Ask a question! We are here to help with program details, personalized quotes and Medicare-related information.
Not an ABA member yet? Click here to join or renew now!
1 (800) 347-9637
ABA Insurance is a member benefit of the American Bar Association